Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases. All tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
1.We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with third parties.
2.Escape Room Scarborough expects all visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
Terms and Conditions
1.Escape Room Scarborough is a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are only accepted 48 hours prior to the game start time.
2.All children age of between 12 and under must be accompanied at least by a guardian aged 18+.
3.Strictly no mobile phones, cameras or recording equipment shall be allowed whatsoever inside the Escape Room Games save and except with the explicit permission of Escape Room Scarborough. If such recording activity is found, Escape Room Scarborough has the power and consent expressly granted by you to delete and remove such recordings.
4.Regretfully, because of the nature of the building Escape Room Scarborough is not wheelchair accessible. If you have any questions about the disability accessibility of Escape Room Scarborough please contact us prior to booking
5.You are recommended to wear suitable footwear and clothing; no specialist clothing or equipment is required
6.You have expressly agreed to participate to play Escape Room Scarborough at your sole risk.
7.Escape Room Scarborough cannot and does not guarantee the reliability of the product. In the event of a mechanical, electrical or safety issue, Escape Room Scarborough may decide not to operate the game. You will be offered either an alternative game, a rescheduled game or a full refund.
8.Escape Room Scarborough shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings or personal property, either within the site or outside of site. Please make full use of the locker provided. All items left are done so at your own risk.
9.Escape Room Scarborough recommends teams to arrive at least 15 minutes before the game starts.
10.Escape Room Scarborough will accommodate for lateness where possible, but reserves the right to cancel the booking 20 minutes after the booking time slot.
11.You shall not enter the site under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Escape Room Scarborough reserves all rights and power to refuse your entry to the site.
12.Food and drink may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
13.Escape Room Scarborough is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
14.You shall be solely responsible and accountable for your personal safety and state of health while you participate, play or access the Escape Room Games. Escape Room Scarborough advises that the Escape Room Game may be hazardous or risky to you and you shall be duly informed and understand the underlying risk or hazard of the Escape Room Game and will ensure and guard against your own personal safety. Please contact us prior to booking if you wish to discuss any health concerns.
15.While you are on the premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees.
16.Escape Room Scarborough does not tolerate any kind of harassment towards its employees and reserves the right to eject you from the premises without compensation.
17.You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous objects into the premises including but not limited to any sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to others. In the event if such item or object is found, you give Escape Room Scarborough the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate any item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the site.
18.Only person(s) who are at least 16 years of age are permitted to book a game.
19.It is your sole responsibility to check that any games issued to you are accurate. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the on-line booking system.
20.If you wish to transfer your game into someone else’s name, you must contact Escape Room Scarborough by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Escape Room Scarborough may refuse this facility.
21.Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a game is resold in breach of this condition, the booking will be null and void.
22.Escape Room Scarborough may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email, phone or text, unless you state otherwise.
23.The website https://www.escaperoomscarborough.co.uk is owned and operated by Escape Room Scarborough. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Escape Room Website and should be read carefully before any use: Escape Room Scarborough does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website. The Escape Room website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Escape Room UK’s website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable. Escape Room Scarborough will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though Escape Room Scarborough and shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information. Escape Room Scarborough shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
24.The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Escape Room Scarborough. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Escape Room Scarborough and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
Signed on behalf of all members of the party ________________________
Full Name_____________________________Date _____________________
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Escape Room Scarborough 's prior written consent.